- Posted 29 January 2024
- Salary £60000 - £75000 per annum + Full study support
- Discipline Actuarial & Risk
- Contact NameJono Conolly
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find them a Senior Reserving Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team. The successful candidate will be expected to take strong personal ownership for the responsibilities of the role and to demonstrate an ability to develop appropriate solutions to actuarial problems. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Support the quarterly reviews of premium, loss and expense reserves on specified lines of business.
- Prepare quarterly reserve analysis presentations for business/underwriting management.
- Perform and present the results of ad-hoc portfolio analyses, as required.
- Support the communication of reserve review results, including presentation to executive management, group actuarial department and finance department.
- Proactively support the development and management of reserving databases, applications and systems (e.g. ResQ software).
- Support the Solvency II Technical Provisions quarterly calculation process, for French subsidiary and UK branch reporting, including analysis of change investigations.
- Possibility to support the annual reserve risk parameterisation process including analysing model results.
Please apply for further information: