- Posted 16 November 2023
- Salary £70000 - £85000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline Internal Audit
- Contact NameLee Kerr
Senior Internal Auditor
12 month Fixed term contract
Exciting opportunity to join a leading insurer in the city of London as a Senior Internal Auditor. As the Senior Internal Auditor you should expect to assume a lead role in managing the completion of audit assignments under the direction of the Internal Audit management team.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record within internal/external audit environment evidencing strong performance in conducting high quality audit work, findings and reports.
- Ideally you will have a minimum 2/3 years PQE working in internal/external audit and/or risk management role.
- Effective interaction with all levels of management.
- Insurance / Reinsurance industry experience would be a significant advantage, especially as this relates to the commercial London Market general Insurance sector (including Lloyd's). Candidates offering specific Solvency
- II / insurance technical capabilities would be considered favourably.
- Experience in presenting and discussing information in a logical, professional and objective manner, and to manage discussions to effectively build consensus and drive forward looking actions.
- Professional qualifications - ACA/CIMA/CIA/ACII or similar.