- Posted 19 January 2024
- Salary £60000 - £90000 per annum + Plus package and exceptional bonus
- Discipline Actuarial & Risk
- Contact NameAlice Woollatt
Senior BPA Pricing Actuary
I am currently working with an industry leading client to find them a Senior BPA Pricing Actuary to join their Retirement solutions team.
The ideal candidate for this role will be a qualified actuary who is very technically and analytically strong with a strong understanding of annuity liability valuation methodologies along with excellent understanding of Solv II and Matching Adjustment. DB knowledge is also desired for this role.
This role will include but not limited to:
- Leading the development and maintenance of the pricing basis
- Develop, propose, and gain approval for changes to the pricing basis
- Maximise value by investigating areas for enhancement and optimisation to the Pricing Basis, seeking to develop, maintain and improve competitive advantage
- Ensure appropriate actuarial controls and monitoring of pricing are in place, ensuring maintenance of and compliance with appropriate corporate policies and standards