- Posted 06 February 2024
- Salary £70000 - £110000 per annum + Strong Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline Actuarial & Risk
- Contact NameJake Morton
*** NEW CYBER & GL PRICING ACTUARY OPPORTUNITY ***
We have partnered with one of the most exciting new Lloyd's businesses in recent times to find them a nearly/newly qualified Pricing Actuary to lead Cyber/GL. This is a fantastic opportunity to come in a take ownership of a sizable segment of business while gaining exposure across all areas of Pricing. The role includes but is not limited to:
- Pricing Model Development (HX/Python), Case Pricing, Portfolio Development and strategic input to senior management.
- Working closely with Underwriting, Claims, Data and Analytics and senior leadership on a daily basis.
- This role could lead to an underwriting role in the future which is continuing and exciting market trend.
- Modern data Driven Pricing approach while also being on the front line with the underwriters.
- Working closely with the Head of Pricing and other senior pricing actuaries that will be able to grow your knowledge Pricing/Underwriting/the Lloyd's market rapidly.
Base £70,000 - £110,000 + strong bonus and progression opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone from a Pricing background to come in a grow with a book of business and put their own touch on the underwriting function.