- Posted 26 October 2023
- Salary £75000 - £85000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline Internal Audit
- Contact NameLee Kerr
Internal Controls Manager
My client is looking for an Internal Controls Manager to join their wider Risk Department.
You will report to the Head of Internal Controls and will support them in the delivery of the Internal Controls Team plan.
This is a really exciting time to be joining the function which is going through a period of positive change. The opportunity to develop yourself and support the growth of the team is very apparent.
- The role includes responsibilities such as conducting walkthroughs to understand and document key processes across the business, as well as supporting the business to design key controls and, where appropriate, track corrective actions and process improvement through to resolution.
- You will also review testing performed to confirm the design and operational effectiveness of key controls, whilst also drafting key reports for business stakeholders that summarise the content and output from onboarding work performed.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- An understanding of key insurance concepts
- Prior experience in an insurance-related field (Risk or Internal Audit preferred)
- An ability to analyse complex processes, and provide feedback to the business in real-time, with a clear appreciation of control activities when it comes to assessing the mitigation of business process risks
Ideally you will hold a professional qualification such as CIA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent
Hybrid working policy available