- Posted 01 February 2024
- Salary Negotiable
- Discipline Claims
- Contact NameBertie Hayward
New Vacancy - Senior Reinsurance Technician
Maidstone | City of London / Hybrid
I am currently recruiting for a top Lloyd's Business who are seeking a Senior Reinsurance Technician to join their team.
My client is looking for someone with 2/3+ years experience within a Reinsurance Technician role who may be looking for a step up with more responsibility. The role will consist of working closely with the credit control, XOL, on-shore & off-shore teams and looking after the juniors in the team.
- Ensure timely and efficient processing of Reinsurance loss information to calculate reinsurance recoveries and issue debit notes on XOL contracts for CGM and CEG.
- Develop the team both onshore and offshore, ensuring SLA's are met and KPI's are updated and reported to the manager.
- Provide cross training to staff to promote continuity and mitigate absences.
- Support team goals and objectives and monitor progress continually.
- Prepare packs containing technical documents and supporting documentation to be sent to brokers and external reinsurers.
- Collaborate with Credit Control to ensure timely receipt of recoveries.
- Verify and activate Reinsurance contracts for CEG and CGM.
- Manage internal governance and SOX controls, ensuring timely execution and maintenance.
- Regularly review and enhance business processes for improved efficiency.
- Maintain operating efficiencies, report and develop processes with IT or within the operation.
- Assist in the development of new systems and transformation opportunities.
- Support internal and external audits by maintaining thorough records, providing relevant documentation, and responding to queries promptly.