- Posted 14 June 2023
- Salary £65000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline Finance
- Contact NameFrank Hubbard
An award winning MGA are looking for a FP&A Analyst to join their finance department to support the FP&A manager in completing various monthly reporting responsibilities.
The main responsibilities of this FP&A Analyst role will include:
- Prepare and Support all Board and Exco pack reporting
- Prepare Variance analysis for group companies and teams
- Assist with production of all finance MI for the wider business
- Implement recommendations on process changes
- Maintain data warehouse for MI reporting
- Support on the production of investment models to review trading teams and extend out to view the 5-year plan
- Assisting with other ad-hoc projects as they become required
The successful candidate for this FP&A Analyst will need experience in working in an accounting function in the insurance industry. The candidate must also be either qualified or working towards and accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and be a confident communicator and have good knowldege of Excel.