- Posted 24 October 2023
- Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum
- Discipline Actuarial & Risk
- Contact NameRhianne Winnall
We have partnered with a leading syndicate to find them there first in house capital actuary. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Full responsibility of the Capital model and all of its inputs/outputs and annual Lloyd's return.
- Reporting directly into the Finance Director.
- Representing the capital modelling function at committees and forums.
- Development of the capital model for business use and regulatory requirements.
- Parameterisation and documentation of the model in-line to the highest of standards.
- Huge exposure across the whole business and ability to affect positive change/profitability.
-Performing tests on the model outputs and re-calibrating where needed.
This is the perfect opportunity to build a role around yourself and gain maximum exposure. For more information on this role or any other roles we are currently working on please contact: