- Posted 14 November 2023
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
- Discipline Compliance & Legal
- Contact NamePaul Miller
A successful, growing, commercial insurance brokerage is currently seeking a Conduct Risk and Quality Assurance Manager.
In this role you will take day-to-day responsibility for the conduct risk and quality assurance functions, assisting senior management in meeting regulatory obligations.
- Acting as data protection champion, taking responsibility for local implementation of data protection legislation
- Managing the complaints log and all associated compliance matters
- Undertaking quality assurance audits - covering new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments and claims
- Investigating errors and omissions to formalise responses to group legal
- Management of the gifts and hospitality logs
- Keeping updated on regulatory changes and contributing to effective business change
- Training staff on compliance matters relevant to their role
- Have experience of working in an insurance business in a QA / compliance role
- Be well-versed in the FCA complaints procedure
- Have awareness of financial crime, anti-bribery and corruption Acts