Back to jobs
- Posted 2023年10月02日 19:56
- Salary bonus + benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 合規與法律
- Contact NamePaul Miller
Duties will include:
- Providing timely and high quality advice/challenge to the stakeholders across the business on regulatory considerations.
- Building positive relationships with peers across the business to ensure that regulatory considerations are met
- Supporting the Senior Managers in delivery of their respective integrated assurance plans.
- Working alongside the Senior Managers to undertake in-depth thematic compliance monitoring reviews and report on your findings to relevant committees and working groups.
- Understanding the financial crime landscape in which the business operates and advising the business on the suitability of transactions within this landscape.
- Providing training and support to the business on regulatory affairs, advising and leading through change.
- Working with Senior Managers to support production of Compliance papers to committees and working groups
- Undertaking horizon scanning of emerging regulatory risk and working with the Senior Managers to help ensure operationalisation of change is delivered appropriately.
- Attending operational and project meetings to provide regulatory advice and challenge to business stakeholders
- Providing adhoc assistance and support to the Risk and Compliance Leadership Team on specific initiatives as required.
- Engage in market-wide initiatives and groups to understand and shape market thinking.
- Championing a culture of risk awareness
What you'll need:
* At least 5 years' experience of working in a compliance function within the GI sector and/or consultancy experience in this space.