- Posted 2024年02月05日 23:52
- Salary £70000 - £90000 per annum
- Discipline 精算與風險
- Contact NameJono Conolly
We have partnered with a leading London Market Insurer to find then an actuarial analyst to join their growing team. This role would include developing various actuarial models as part of the reserving, capital and pricing assessment during due diligence process. This role includes but not limited to:
- M&A due diligence appraisals for new acquisitions - reserving, capital, pricing and structuring support.
- Drafting of Actuarial due diligence papers in relation to the work performed, including the reserving, capital and valuation metrics.
- Support the day-to-day management of transactions including interactions the wider M&A and Claims team.
- Take an active role within the actuarial communication and meetings with vendors.
- Support the overall transition of successful deals to the Reserving & Reporting Actuarial team and wider business
Please apply for further information: