- Posted 2023年10月26日 00:46
- Salary £80000 - £100000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameGeorge Padden-Evans
HFG are currently working with a leading London insurer in search of their next Senior Syndicate Accountant. The role will be responsible for performing monthly accounting close functions through applying accounting policies, and presents financial results to senior management. The role is to assist the production of regulatory reporting on a UK GAAP and Solvency II basis.
- Manage two direct reports to ensure accurate completion of general ledger and reconciliation work.
- Complete the preparation, review and submission of external regulatory & internal management & 'Group' reports
- Completion of Lloyd's reporting - QMA, QMB, QF1, GQD, TPD, TRIA, NAIC, US SITUS reporting.
- Statutory accounts and underwriting year accounts completion
- Provides assistance, to the completion of Solvency II reporting - QSR, QAD and ASR reporting
- Knowledge of financial reporting requirements, and GAAP and Statutory Accounting Principles
- Lloyd's & other UK regulatory reporting for speciality insurance
- Ability to understand and apply financial reporting practices and procedures, and implement internal control processes
- Solid understanding of month-end close process and account analysis
- Good analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills. High degree of accuracy and attention to detail