- Posted 2023年10月27日 00:30
- Salary £70000 - £75000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 内部审计
- Contact NameLee Kerr
Senior Internal Auditor
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit and working closely with an experienced team, this is a great opportunity to join fast growing Insurance group and be part of a growing Internal audit function.
- Assist with developing, maintaining and executing a proportionate risk-based audit plan.
- Assist with the monitoring and reporting on the certification of internal controls identified in the ERM framework.
- Assisting the audit department conducting internal audit work and fraud investigations as requested by Senior Management or the Audit Committee.
- Perform all aspects of Internal Audit engagements including planning, fieldwork, testing, concluding findings and reporting to the HIA.
- Either assist or conduct closing meetings with auditee, communicating findings in an effective manner and agreeing on actions to address.
Prior experience in:
- Experience in the planning and implementation of audit and control policies and a thorough understanding of information systems
- Knowledge/experience working with electronic audit working papers and reporting is an advantage
- A high level of discretion, credibility and interpersonal abilities when interacting with senior management and operation managers
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of building strong, trusting relationships with business operations, while remaining independent and objective
Key attributes required:
- Professional accounting qualification (CA, CPA, ACCA or IIA) and preferably ACII certified
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in external and internal auditing in (re)insurance or a financial services environment
- Prior experience in performing internal audits in (re)insurance markets preferred
- A sound working knowledge of the International standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing
Hybrid working model available in this very collaborative and exciting environment.