- Posted 2023年11月07日 05:00
- Salary £100000 - £115000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameMark Brown
An insurance business with a household name are building out their FP&A function and are looking for a senior addition to the team. The Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) team sits within the central finance function, and has primary responsibility for budgeting, forecasting, and providing management information for the Group.
This role will lead on the production, reporting and analysis of the annual budget, periodic forecast and management information across the business. This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned finance professional who wants to advance their career within the insurance market, or make a move into the insurance industry. You will have the opportunity to work with the Groups most senior leaders to provide strategic insight, analysis and challenge to drive better decision making and optimise financial performance. You will have the opportunity to drive process improvement, while having oversight of the performance and development of a team.
Some of your main responsibilities will include;
- Managing the budgeting and forecasting processes across the business including:
- Developing and providing regular value-added management information to senior management to enable effective decision making to maximise financial performance
- Establishing clear principles and timetables to support the business in setting budgets and forecasts
- Challenging the business on the robustness of budget and forecast assumptions to ensure financial performance is optimised
- Translating company wide targets into financial metrics to aid the achievement of objectives
- Co-management of the team
- Production of frequent management information and commercial insight to enable the business to assess performance against budgets and forecasts and assess whether remedial actions are needed
- Driving process improvement, system development and increasing efficiencies in the way we work, delivering standardized, effective solutions in line with best practice.
- Deputising for the Head of Financial Planning and Analysis in meetings and/or presentations with stakeholders as required
To succeed in this role you will need;
- To be a qualified accountant with extensive post qualification experience
- Experience within an FP&A or Business Partnering role within insurance or broader financial services.
- Extensive expense management, budgeting and forecasting experience
- People management experience
- Proven stakeholder management experience