Back to jobs
- Posted 2023年11月01日 21:24
- Salary £60000 - £70000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameGeorge Padden-Evans
HFG are currently working with a leading London insurer in search of their next Senior Expense Analyst. Responsible for all expense planning, reporting and analysis of the Syndicate and the wider UK group.
- Responsible for the production and modelling of UK expense plans and quarterly forecasts, including preparation of relevant board exhibits. This will involve in depth discussions with management across the business, developing and maintaining planning tools/modules and ensuring the wider team are able to utilise outputs in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the production and development of the monthly expense reports for all cost centres of the business within the UK, ensuring business heads receive detailed and timely analysis to allow them to make decisions and run the business effectively. This will require an ability to identify key drivers in variances against plan, perform trend analysis and be able to articulate messages clearly, through strong verbal and written communication.
- Contribute to the development and continuous improvement of the team's analytical capabilities. Maximising automation to deliver quick, focused and useful insights.
- Support the FP&A team with planning and forecasting of the UK Group expenses in relation to all relevant submissions to Lloyd's (QMA, QMB, GAAP for Syndicates) and for all UK Group entities.
- Candidate should have an excellent business acumen and work ethic with experience in the insurance market desirable. He/ She should possess excellent insurance expense specific analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of Excel, and have a keen eye for detail. Due to the nature of the role and the interaction with key stakeholders and other teams, the candidate needs to be extremely organised and have excellent communication skills