- Posted 2023年10月30日 05:52
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 精算与风险
- Contact NameJono Conolly
We have partnered with a leading Lloyd's syndicate to find then a Senior CAT Modelling analyst. The successful candidate will ensure that the team provides underwriters with a fast, consistent and accurate service in line with risk aggregation strategy agreed with the Senior Manager (Catastrophe Modelling) and Risk Director. This position also includes, but is not limited to:
- To work with the risk aggregation team members and other relevant functions (capital modelling, actuarial and ERM) to ensure that modelling processes and assumptions are closely aligned, operate as intended and meet all regulatory requirements.
- To provide the relevant pricing, rollup, analytics, management information and reporting to the relevant stakeholders (e.g. underwriting and certain placement teams) with a high degree of accuracy and timeliness.
- To manage the quality of exposure data and the production of data from different processing teams.
- To provide the relevant subject matter expert input into wider risk aggregation projects and deliverables.
- To interact with and maintain good relationships with all internal and external stakeholders (e.g. model vendor and brokers).
- To assist the other members of the Risk Aggregation team where necessary.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to support product development and advance the businesses view of risk across various classes of business and product offerings.
- Work cross-functionally with other team members to support the delivery of new revenue opportunities.
Please apply for further information: