- Posted 2023年11月21日 07:01
- Salary Benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameFrank Hubbard
A rapidly growing insurance business are looking for a Regulatory Reporting Manager to join their finance department on a 9 month FTC to prepare and review all the required regulatory reporting returns that need to be prepared for monthly/quarterly/annually on timely and accurate basis.
The main responsibilities of this Regulatory Accountant role will be to:
- Prepare quarterly and annual Solvency II returns
- Prepare & peer review all monthly / quarterly / regulatory returns required per various compliance regulations.
- Keep up to date with regulatory requirements and ensure timely implementation of changes including updates to policies
- Respond to internal/external inquiries regarding financial data reported or filed.
- Prepare quarterly and annual regulatory
The successful candidate for this Regulatory Reporting Manager will need experience in working in an accounting function in the insurance industry, with a strong working knowledge of solvency 2 reporting . The candidate must also be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and be a confident communicator.