A large general insurer are looking for a Management Accountant to join their growing finance team on a permanent basis in their London office with to focus on general ledgers and cash flow analysis.
The main responsibilities of this Management Accountant will include:
- Prepare monthly management accounts including cashflow analysis and comparison to plan
- Assist with planning process
- Bank payments and reconciliations
- Build reports in general ledger system
- Management of accounts payable including payments
- Assist with board and management reports in Q and A and Power BI
- Assist in maintenance of the general ledger system
- Assist with annual audit
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant role will need experience in accounting function working in the insurance industry and be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). With knowledge of general ledgers and budgetting and forecasting.