- Posted 2024年01月24日 00:38
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 承保与经纪
- Contact NameBertie Hayward
New Vacancy - Delegated Authority Analyst
City of London / Hybrid
HFG are currently recruiting for a reputable Lloyd's Business who are seeking a Delegated Authority Analyst to join their team.
This will be working closely with the DA manager on all delegated related queries across various lines and multiple territories. Experience using Atlas, DAM, DCOM and Crystal is preferred.
- 2-5 years' experience in Lloyd's or London market delegated authority.
- Good understanding of Lloyd's requirements for delegated underwriting arrangements.
- Understanding of Lloyd's systems such as Atlas, DAM, DCOM and Crystal.
- Coverholder and DCA onboarding, due diligence review and audit scoping.
- Coverholder and DCA performance monitoring and management reporting.
- Liaising with our cyber vulnerability assessment partner to understand the profile of our delegated authorities for Operational Resilience.
- Broker onboarding reviews and annual assessments.
- TOBA issuance.
- Lloyd's Atlas tasks.
- Conduct risk and Fair Value assessments and monitoring.
- Attendance at market presentations on behalf of the team.