- Posted 2024年01月12日 01:44
- Salary £90000 - £100000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameGeorge Padden-Evans
A Specialty (re)insurance Group who have recently completed some significant acquisitions are looking to bolster the finance team within their London Market business. The Assistant Controller role is within the Global FP&A and Regulatory Reporting team, with a focus primarily on Regulatory Reporting for European entities of the Group. This role has responsibility for financial accounting, internal controls, budgeting, and financial reporting within Regulatory Reporting. The Assistant Controller is also responsible for understanding the financial performance, providing financial insight to stakeholders and business partnering at the regional level to support the Company's strategic objectives. This role has close interaction across multiple areas of the business and works with the wider Global Finance Team to add value across relevant teams.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with a strong Lloyd's reporting background to get involved in both reporting & FP&A at a senior level. The main areas of responsibility are:
- Manage the preparation of accurate financial reporting, both for internal and external purposes following required GAAP and regulatory standards. Specific focus on Regulatory submissions (e.g. Lloyd's QMA, Lloyd's QSR, US Situs, TRIA, NAIC, CBI QRTs, etc.) and statutory financial statements.
- Manage the quarterly close reporting cycle
- Manage the continued enhancement and ongoing development of multiple financial systems ensuring that all Finance needs are met.
Financial Planning and Analysis
- Analyse regional results for management and board reporting
- Own and prepare aspects of the regional annual budgeting process
- Lead business partnering to add value across relevant teams
- Lead project work and provide general support to the Finance Department and other teams as needed
If you are a qualified accountant with significant experience in either a finance function of a Lloyd's business or and accountancy practice then get in touch for more details.