- Posted 2023年11月29日 22:43
- Salary £50000 - £70000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 內部審計
- Contact NameLee Kerr
Senior Internal Auditor / Internal Audit Manager
My client is looking to bring on an ambitious internal audit professional with excellent senior stakeholder management skills, who is looking to work closely with the Audit management team in helping grow an internal audit function and progressing further within the business.
As a Senior Auditor, you will work directly with the Audit management team and will be responsible for managing the delivery of the audit plan, with a portfolio of audits. You will be responsible for supporting the delivery of audits in the internal audit plan, including planning, fieldwork, drafting findings and undertaking follow up of issues raised.
- Support delivery of internal audits, including developing the internal audit scope, carrying out test plan, drafting audit reports, and documenting sufficient workpapers to meet company standards. Some reviews will be undertaken individually, and some will be delivered alongside one or more internal audit team members
- Contribute to the preparation of internal audit status update reports and integrated assurance reports to management and Board committees.
- Support the production of the annual written assessment of the adequacy and effectiveness of the companies risk management, internal control and governance processes and systems.
- Work in cooperation and in consultation with defined areas of the business, to deliver a "no surprises" audit approach.
- Develop a partnership and trust relationship with the business at an operational level, working with the business to propose relevant and proportionate actions to address issues identified.
- Work on specific defined projects and initiatives (in Internal Audit or in the business), agreeing scope and objectives, undertaking work, producing reports, presenting reports and measuring outcomes
- Willingness to learn and understand the business and internal audit.
- Have relevant qualifications or experience to develop internal audit skills.
- Interest in studying for further relevant business, finance, or audit qualifications
- Insurance sector knowledge and experience is highly desirable
This company has a great culture of collaboration, champions personal development and operates a very good hybrid working policy.