- Posted 2023年07月20日 22:32
- Salary £65000.00 - £75000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 內部審計
- Contact NameLee Kerr
Senior Internal Auditor - Insurance
Great opportunity to join a leading insurance business in a well-regarded Internal Audit function.
Very collaborative culture, hybrid working policy available
Responsibilities: (not limited to)
- To assess the adequacy and operating effectiveness of the processes and controls in place for identifying, analysing and ensuring key risks are managed
- To ensure that audits in the Internal Audit Plan are delivered in accordance with the Internal Audit Procedures i.e. validating through independent review/audit of relevant documentation of the control framework including Policies, Protocols, Processes, Procedures, Underwriting Guidelines etc. and completing ad hoc assignments as required.
- To assist with the planning of internal audit work, including drafting of scope documentation, arranging initial meetings with management, developing testing procedures, and agreeing audit timetables.
- To conduct audit fieldwork in line with company Internal Audit Procedures, which will include application of audit techniques such as interviews; meetings to evidence controls cited in the interviews or otherwise; detailed substantive work or controls testing to validate the robustness of those controls
You will be able to demonstrate
- ACA or equivalent professional qualification;
- Degree or equivalent; ACII or equivalent insurance qualification; or be willing to work towards.
- A good knowledge of the general insurance industry (with particular focus on underwriting and claims processes) within the Lloyd's and General UK insurance market.
- A good understanding and appreciation of the risks inherent in a general insurance group, a Lloyd's Managing Agent and Lloyd's Syndicates