- Posted 2024年02月12日 06:31
- Salary £70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameFrank Hubbard
A London market insurance business are looking for a Senior Finance Business Partner to join their finance department to act as the point of contact advising and influencing clients on planning, reporting, and analysing the operating expense base.
The main responsibilities of this Senior Finance Business Partner role will include:
- Responsible for monthly presentation of budget versus actual packs, business planning and reforecasting activities relating to specific functional areas, and presenting to stakeholders
- Highlight trends and risks in expenses against budget and ensure that appropriate controls are in place
- Support cost centre managers with business planning and allocations, and responsible for collating and capturing expense plans, enter data into the system
- Act as the subject matter expert for Group function expenses
- Accountable for reporting and analysis of global expenses and FTE positions for specific client groups, including budget, actual and reforecast including commentary for management reports and other ad hoc reporting
- Build and establish collaborative relationships across teams
- Manage all aspects of the global expense business planning process for the client groups, working collaboratively with other workstreams, to update allocations model, manage the expense model and provide relevant reports and analysis insights
The successful candidate for this Senior Finance Business Partner will need experience in expense function within the financial services industry, ideally the insurance insurance. The candidate must also be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have prior stakeholder management experience.