- Posted 2024年02月05日 05:43
- Salary £100000 - £145000 per annum + Strong Bonus
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 精算與風險
- Contact NameJake Morton
*** DEPUTY HEAD OF RESERVING OPPORTUNITY ***
We have partnered with a medium/large sized Lloyd's player to find them a senior Reserving Actuary essentially acting as the Deputy Head of Reserving. This is genuinely one of the most collaborative and talented teams offering a great opportunity to be involved with all areas of Reserving. This is an exciting broad role but to give a snippet of the responsibilities:
- Working across a wide range of specialty risks.
- Working closely with not just the Head of Reserving but also the wider actuarial and underwriting functions.
- Act as Deputy Head of Reserving, stepping in for the Head of Reserving on a range of different tasks if needed, including presenting to the board.
- Completion of divisional combined ratio packs and dashboards to help drive business decisions.
- Providing critical analysis on all product lines with a heavy focus on profitability and strategy to be used for senior management's decision making.
- Discussion and presentation of divisional combined ratio packs with UW teams, Finance, international and corporate management.
- Production of Solv ii TP's and reporting/presenting results internally as well as externally to Lloyd's/PRA.
- Working in one of the friendliest/most talented teams in the Lloyd's market while also having the benefit of incredible working flexibility once you have settled in.
Base £100,000 - £145,000 + strong bonus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone coming from in-house/consulting to come in and learn from one of the best Heads of Reserving in the market so feel free to reach out for a discreet conversation