- Posted 2023年11月14日 20:50
- Salary £60000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
- Discipline 合規與法律
- Contact NamePaul Miller
An early-stage Insurtech is currently seeking a compliance officer to join their team of 2, reporting into, and working very closely with, the Compliance Director. This is a work-from-home role.
The firm operates as an MGA. Day-to-day duties will include:
- Working with the global compliance team to Identify, manage and mitigate regulatory risks as they affect the business
- Ensuring compliance with Lloyd's and Company market delegated authority agreements
- Due diligence and oversight of new and existing partner relationships including KYC protocols and sanctions/financial crime screening
- Compliance oversight for the implementation and launch of new products in B2B and B2B2C channels
- Developing and conducting compliance monitoring reviews to ensure all applicable regulations are being observed and conduct risks are being managed.
- Reviewing and approving policy wordings, company publications, financial promotions, marketing, emails and other communications as required.
- Supporting and upholding the internal compliance training and monitoring program to ensure ongoing compliance with FCA, FSMA and IDD requirements.
It is essential for this role that you have at least 3 years' experience of working in insurance compliance. You will also have an understanding of delegated authority business.