- Posted 2023年11月14日 20:59
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits
- Discipline 合規與法律
- Contact NamePaul Miller
This role is with a very successful, commercial insurance brokerage. The firm has recently received further investment and as such, are going through a further stage of development.
You will work on a hybrid basis with 3 days in the Surrey office. Duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for the management and reporting of regulatory and legislative breaches including implementation of remedial action
- Taking responsibility for the management, reporting and investigation of Complaints via the Complaints Log. This will include assessing the outcome of complaints and ensuring effective communication to complainants.
- Overseeing and assisting senior management with product governance
- Undertaking Quality Assurance Audits for the Business which will cover new business, renewals, mid-term adjustments and claims to ensure compliance with company processes and procedures
- Identifying gaps in the current process and procedures driven by the Quality Assurance Audits and providing solutions for improvement which will include the implementation and communication to the Business
- Assisting the Business with the completion of the FCA Returns as required
You will need experience of working in conduct risk / quality assurance at an insurance business.