- Posted 2023年10月23日 05:02
- Salary £125000 - £145000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameMark Brown
A large, Global Insurer that has significant operations across the London Insurance Market is looking for a Head of Capital Strategy for a newly created role. The position will be responsible for the capital strategy and framework across the Global Risk Solutions (GRS) non-US legal entities aimed at effective utilization and management of capital with clear direction set for the legal entities ensuring alignment to the Group appetite.
- Working closely with the Group Corporate Functions and GRS teams in setting the overall capital strategy and dividend policies for the GRS non US entities.
- The cascade of the framework and policies to the international management teams ensuring international legal entity policies adopt the GRS framework and strategy whilst meeting local regulatory requirements;
- The set up and oversight of the framework for the planning, forecasting, management and reporting of legal entity capital;
- Own all formal documentation relating to the legal entity capital frameworks and policies and ensure effective cascade to local teams;
- Building strong relationships with international management and planning teams to ensure business results and capital impacts resulting are clearly understood;
- Designing and maintaining a suite of stress and scenarios for legal entity capital aimed at ensuring capital remediation options are documented and agreed;
- Initiate and lead strategic initiatives aimed at the optimization of the capital including through reinsurance structures, local investment strategies and the method of providing capital
- Initiate and lead on initiatives on efficient legal structures for capital;
- Support business and executives by ensuring capital impact from key initiatives and decisions are fully anticipated and understood;
- Liaising with regulators in partnership with local management teams on capital items and solutions as required including;
- Building strong relationships with investment and treasury teams working closely on capital and liquidity solutions;
- Efficient design of intercompany financial arrangements aimed at maximizing liquidity;
- Support in management of external banking relationships including keeping up to date with capital products;
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant (ACCA / ACA) with an extensive knowledge of financial products, Capital Management and the Solvency II framework. You should possess excellent communication skills and be comfortable operating in a stand alone role and managing senior stakeholders across the business.