- Posted 2023年11月07日 21:06
- Salary £40000 - £60000 per annum
- Discipline 精算與風險
- Contact NameJono Conolly
We have partnered with a leading London insurer to find them a Data Engineering Analyst to join their rapidly expanding team. This is a fantastic opportunity to work as part of a centralized data and analytics resource for commercial, operational, and technical areas, providing consolidated, granular, accurate data/reporting for analytics, analysis, and business execution. Provide technical support for the design, construction and maintenance of data for the business. This role includes but is not limited to:
- Provide technical support for the design, construction and maintenance of data for the business.
- Coordination of data projects with different levels of complexity depending on existing methods, processes and tools.
- Manages and coordinates stakeholders and builds a robust communication structure for data-related projects.
- Advises stakeholders and actively clarifies their expectations and requirements
- Ability to assume responsibility for change, communication, quality and risk management.
- Understand the data relationships that exist between the business processes and systems. In turn apply this knowledge when interpreting the information requirements from the business.
- Translate data, analysis and commentary into a format for presentation to senior management.
- Gather, interpret, identify gaps and translate business MI and reporting requirements into solutions.
- Carry out analysis and interpret data to support the business in strategic and commercial decisions.
- Understand database and data science concepts and terminology, design principles and elements in order to deliver data and analytics
Please apply for further information.