- Posted 2023年11月08日 05:41
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 變革與技術
- Contact NameRory Curran
A leading Insurance firm is looking to hire a Data Analytics Manager to play a leading role in delivering a new Data Transformation project. The successful candidate will have strong data analysis and visualisation skills with additional working knowledge of data science and programming.
- Leads the data analytics/visualisation capability of the business which will drive:
- Design, maintain and update the key information used at the point of sale for underwriters (ultimately the underwriting dashboard).
- Working with the the IT team and Data Engineer to make any required changes to the semantic/curated layers or data marts.
- Working with IT to select the appropriate Artificial Intelligence tools to provide risk insight direct to the underwriter.
- Design dashboards and visualisations bringing to life new analyses performed by the actuarial team and data scientists.
- Data Analytics support to back office functions for decision-making (e.g. exposure management, finance, HR, claims).
- Work with data scientists to research, identify, cleanse (in conjunction with the the IT team and Data Engineer), analyse, visualise and draw insights from external data sources.
- Skills, knowledge and experience The successful candidate will have:
- Strong management track record
- Proven stakeholder management including engagement with technical experts and senior management
- Expert in data analysis/visualisation techniques
- Programming skills (Python an advantage)
- Working knowledge of some data science techniques
- 5+ years' data analysis/visualisation experience preferably in a Lloyd's environment
- Highly proficient in required IT packages
- Experience in a similar role supporting the development of data consumption use cases
- Experience using Agile methodologies and proven ability to take complex requirements and break them down into epics and technical user stories an advantage
- Experience working with Azure data technology stack such as Data Factory, SQL, Synapse Analytics, PowerBI an advantage