- Posted 2023年10月04日 20:41
- Salary £50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 合規與法律
- Contact NamePaul Miller
A major insurer that operates in the Lloyd's market is currently seeking a Compliance Officer.
You will support the delivery of the compliance plan on all areas of compliance, including advisory, operations, financial crime and monitoring. This is an exciting period of change for the business as the compliance team goes through a restructure that has increased the size of the team and promotion opportunity for those within it.
Duties will include:
- Managing key operational processes, such as the regulatory returns calendar, policy management system and conflicts of interests logs
- Assisting with reporting to the committees, including the provision of MI and helping to draft parts of the compliance report
- Undertaking horizon scanning or emerging regulatory risk and helping to ensure that change is delivered
- Managing batch screening of policies against relevant sanctions and financial crime lists
You'll need at least 2 years' experience of working for an insurance business (managing agent, insurer or Lloyd's broker) or consultancy firm where you have been working on compliance matters.