- Posted 2023年04月16日 20:09
- Salary Up to £35000 per annum + bonus, benefits, study support
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 合規與法律
- Contact NamePaul Miller
A leading insurance business that operates in the Lloyd's market is currently seeking a compliance analyst.
In this role, you will work alongside the Head of Compliance to support the smooth running of the function. The role will touch on all aspects relating to the compliance responsibilities of a UK regulated entity.
Although this role will primarily focus on the Lloyd's managing agency business, you will be expected to offer compliance support to all regulated entities. Qualifications are supported and this role is open to flexible working arrangements.
You will need at least 6 months experience of working in the compliance function of an insurance business. Knowledge of the Lloyd's market is preferred but not essential.
- Maintenance of Business Timetable and regulatory deadline monitoring.
- Circulation and logging of relevant publications and action monitoring arising from this
- Complaints support including using Caresmart complaints system.
- Financial Crime support including using sanctions screening system.
- Perform BAU compliance monitoring reviews on a quarterly basis according to risk based
- Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Preparation of compliance returns and reports.
- Updating Compliance Policies and Procedures.
- Preparation of regulatory applications to the PRA /FCA using FCA Connect and Regdata.
- Preparation and delivery of compliance training sessions.
- Broker approvals and issue of TOBAS as required.
- Support to the Head of Compliance on compliance and wider Premia UK projects.