- Posted 2023年10月27日 04:02
- Salary £70000 - £80000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 變革與技術
- Contact NameRory Curran
A leading insurance firm is looking to hire an Alteryx Developer & Implementation Data Analyst to work within their finance function. You will conduct process-reviews of BAU activities to identify processes most suitable for automation while also supporting the ADAPT manager on Finance Transformation activities.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- The Analyst, reporting to the ADAPT Manager, will be responsible for developing & maintaining Alteryx workflows with supporting data analysis files throughout the Finance Department.
- Provide a "centre of excellence" style internal consulting model to business users to triage, prioritise and provide an Alteryx solution to relevant business issues.
- Manage multiple ongoing projects with realistic project and stakeholder management [e.g. timelines, progress reports, RAIDs/blocker reporting].
- Demonstrable experience of using Alteryx is essential.
- Knowledge of the insurance market and general insurance concepts is essential.
- Alteryx Certification [e.g. Designer Core Certified at a minimum] is essential. Advanced certification is preferable.
- Ability to understand and analyse complex problems and thus provision of creative and dynamic solutions via new multi-touchpoint processes is essential.
- Alteryx Server familiarity is an advantage.
- Project Management experience is an advantage.
- Experience leading workshops [with multi team representations] and addressing all stakeholder needs with automated solutions is an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills are an advantage.
- Experience of documenting and developing reconciliation processes is an advantage.
- Experience of operating, understanding and performing within a Financial close process is an advantage.