- Posted 2023年10月23日 04:40
- Salary £95000 - £110000 per annum
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameMark Brown
An international Specialty Insurance carrier with an outstanding record of growth and profitability over its 50 year history is looking for an experienced Finance Operations Manager. The FinOps team sits within International Finance and is responsible for delivering quality internal and external outputs to all stakeholders within a controlled framework for insurance Technical, Cash, Credit Control, Treasury and Accounts Payable activities.
The purpose of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the Treasury and Accounts Payable teams, aligning activities and processes across the branches, and to support the Head of International Finance Operations. Due to growth, complexity and drive for continuous process improvements, this role will require a focus on enhancing existing processes and controls, in collaboration with the wider International Finance team.
- Responsible for the Treasury team; ensuring cash flow is efficiently managed within company guidelines including liquidity exposure limits, authority limits, banking relationships
- Responsible for the Accounts Payable team, ensuring stakeholders are managed with timely vendor/expense reimbursement payments
- Produce analysis to mitigate any currency matching exposure
- Improve and review the quality, accuracy and timeliness of controls in these areas
- Responsible for the definition of common standard practices with central oversight across International Operations
- Improve visibility of interdependencies in the Finance team to understand the end-to-end impact of issues
- Supporting the Head of International FinOps to develop and embed the target operating model, which includes standardising processes across the International Finance team
- Embedding communication and collaboration mechanisms across locations to enable common standard working practices to be applied with central oversight
- Liaise with Finance Change to coordinate and prioritize the change portfolio, working with the team to embed change into their day-to-day activities
- Support both small change and larger projects across Finance Operations
- Identify areas of improvement, through automation, process improvements or people efficiencies
- Pro-actively engage with the team on areas of concerns where repetitive manual processes exist
The ideal candidate will have a solid background of Treasury and Liquidity and experience instigating change and process improvement projects. You will need to be a qualified accountant with supervisory experience ideally gained in the insurance market.