- Posted 2023年06月19日 05:05
- Salary £60000 - £75000 per annum + Benefits
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 金融
- Contact NameFrank Hubbard
A leading London market insurance business are looking for a IFRS17 Financial Accountant to join their IFRS 17 Operations team and will be responsible for the production of the quarterly & annual reports to the group, and the provision of required IFRS 17 results to wider stakeholders.
Responsibilities will be to:
- Maintain control of the processes for populating the GL with the IFRS17 results for all relevant entities
- Manage the preparation of IFRS 17 data use for monthly MI pack purposes (as required)
- Actively participate in the porting processes, including: running of the related IFRS17 models and data platforms, preparation of the quarterly results and insurance currency balance sheet, preparation and submission of budget and reforecast information, and preparation of supplementary information
- Ensure completion of reporting to the agreed close process timetable, agreement of the timetable in relation to IFRS17 activities
- Production of analytics and commentary to support regular or ad hoc queries on, or related to, syndicate reporting
- Undertake a continuous improvement process to identify emerging issues and needs and ensure prompt development and resolution thereof.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects where necessary, including leading them where appropriate
- Research any technical accounting issues as may be required, including supporting other Finance teams on general accounting matter in respect of existing activities, and advising on the IFRS 17 implications of Group initiatives, acquisitions or other such items
The successful candidate for this IFRS 17 Accountant role will need strong technical knowledge (GAAP AND IFRS) and previous experience with IFRS 17 would be advantages. The candidate will also need to be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and ideally come from an accounting practise firm.