- Posted 2023年10月24日 20:39
- Salary Negotiable
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline 變革與技術
- Contact NameRory Curran
A leading Insurer is looking to hire a Data Analyst to assist the Underwriting Management in the production and analysis of data in accordance with the underwriting department policies.
You will be involved in data collection and management as well as statistical analysis to identify trends and assess the rating and performance of the Insurer's business.
- Previous experience working in the P&I or wider Marine markets
- Strong knowledge of statistical programming languages
- Experience designing management information presentations or tools
- Experience in an underwriting support role
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Excel or similar data manipulation tools
- Experience in an analytical role performing data modelling
- An understanding of insurance statistics and KPIs An analytical mindset and ability to work innovatively and independently
- An ability to liaise with individuals of different backgrounds and present findings clearly in an easily understandable way