A run off insurance business are looking for a Reinsurance Accountant to join their Reinsurance team on a permanent basis in their London office with to the finance and claims functions.
The main responsibilities of this Reinsurance Accountant will include:
- Assist with the cash entry and application process for all ceded types
- Monitoring & controlling of the external reinsurance administrators
- Preparation of periodical accounts for the Outward and Retro Reinsurance business.
- Assist with the calculation and booking of premiums and claims recoveries for XOL
- Ensure high quality data and contract set up within the reinsurance systems
- Creation of RI presentations and analyses.
- Calculate premium adjustments
- Monthly checking of RI bookings
- Account preparation and analysis for all ceded types
- Assist with the ceded Aged Debt and Unallocated Cash Analysis
The successful candidate for this Reinsurance Accountant role will need experience in similar position working in the insurance industry and have a general knowledge of reinsurance processing and handling.