- Posted 06 February 2024
- Salary £650 - £750 per day
- LocationCity of London
- Discipline Finance
- Contact NameMark Brown
A rapidly expanding Lloyd's Managing Agent is looking for an experienced Syndicate Accountant to cover some parental leave in the team. In this role you will:
- Assist in the completion all aspects of the quarterly close process and present the ledgers in accordance with UK GAAP
- Responsible for completion of all Balance Sheet and P&L reconciliations for review by the Syndicate Finance Manager
- Assist with preparation of all Lloyd's finance returns including QSR, QAD, QMA, ASR, AAD, QF1, AF1 and others as they arise.
- Responsible for the preparation of US & Canadian Trust Fund submissions
- Assist the broader team in the preparation of the statutory accounts for Syndicates
- Provide cover in absence for Assistant Syndicate Accountant on short term cash flow and day to day banking
- Assist in design and development of robust and repeatable processes to produce the regulatory returns for these to be as streamlined as possible
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Lloyd's regulatory returns and a good understanding of technical insurance balances. You must be comfortable coming into a fast paced environment and working with several different stakeholders.